Online Store Terms and Conditions
All prices do not include the cost for the program Adobe Character Animator, which you will require to operate the digital puppet.
You are not permitted to upload/list/share our template asset files (photoshop, flash, illustrator, character animator master build files) online or on any asset stores for others to download and use. Each character we provide has a unique marking so that we can identify who the original customer was. If the character ends up online, we can track back who uploaded the files and invoice for every file downloaded.
All sales are final, no refunds, however if you have any issues with your purchases, please get in touch and we will work to correct any errors in the purchased files.
You have 14 days to download your purchase file(s). If you do not download your file within the 14 days and lose your files, we are not responsible and you will have to repurchase.
If you have any questions, please do feel free to ask, thank you.
Products on the store come with a REGULAR license
1. The Regular License grants you, the purchaser, an on-going, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected. If you wish to purchase a puppet to sell onto a client, please purchase our COMMERCIAL LICENSE.
2. You are licensed to use the item to create multiple ‘End Products’* for yourself only (or a business/company which you own).
*An End Product is one of the following things.
(a) Animated video or presentation
(b) Live streaming
(c) Marketing, promotions and advertisement
3. You are permitted to alter the puppet for your own use.
1. You can’t re-distribute the item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. All elements in the puppet (graphics and animated cycle layers) are not permitted for uploading for others to download. Each puppet we sell is individually coded so that we can trace back any puppet that has been illegally uploaded. Any puppet uploaded online for others to download free will be traced back to the person who uploaded it and that person will be charged the full puppet price for every time it has been downloaded.
2. You can not use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each nal product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.
3. Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis. 4. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
4. You are not permitted to use the puppet for illegal activities either online or offline. Examples are aggressive/racial/sexual abuse or grooming online.
We accept no legal responsibilities for actions taken against purchasers or users of our digital puppets.